MrsGulp

Wednesday 28 May 2014

Releasing Each Other

Last December, I was sat having coffee with a couple of other girls from work and we got onto the subject of marriage.

It was an incredible conversation and really refreshing. We'd each been married for around 5-9 years so during this time we had learned some stuff.

There are times within a marriage relationship when we really feel ourselves calling out to God for strength and I'm sure the guys feel the same way.

But, despite it all, I am so thankful that I married well. Being friends, and trying to make the time to just chill out and be friends is so important.

My husband is going away for a few days to serve a few thousand women who are all descending on Leeds for the Cherish women's conference. I'm going to miss him but I'm so glad that he's a gifted sound engineer, hard working roadie, and a tecky computer geek. I'm glad that he uses those gifts to serve others and releases me to serve others in my way too.

I hope he has a great time and enjoys time with his mates on the technical crew but I also hope that he looks forward to spending time with me when he gets back.

No comments:

Post a Comment